You can ask us to provide you with promotional text or course flyers. You will also receive an English Online Approved Reseller badge which you can use in your promotions.
- Any promotional collateral provided by the British Council must not be adapted in any way and must only be used in connection with this agreement.
- You must seek written approval from the British Council before printing, displaying, or distributing materials using the badge. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours for your local British Council representative to respond.
- The British Council reserves the right to withdraw use of the badge in cases of repeated misuse.
You cannot use the following promotional methods:
- No bidding on our trademark
- No bidding on branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on derivatives of branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on broad-match based on branded/trademarked terms
- No bidding on competitors based on branded/trademarked terms
- No direct linking
- No domain forwarding/redirecting
- No use of a brand name in the domain
- No use of company name or variations of company name in the name or URL of social media pages (e.g. Facebook fan page)